Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The PreCip Eco Jacket
The Marmot PreCip Eco Jacket is one of our favorite reliable rain shells for keeping covered from wet weather when we're backpacking and hiking. Marmot made this jacket with waterproofing and environmentally friendly fabric. Its NanoPro membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection, and fully sealed seams prevent a single raindrop from seeping through. Zippers under each arm amplify airflow and ventilation. Not only does the hood pack into the jacket's collar, the jacket can also pack in its pocket for compactness in backpacks as well as convertible coverage.
- Rugged rain jacket made environmentally friendly
- NanoPro membrane is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Recycled nylon fabric with fully sealed seams for weather protection
- Zippers under each arm amplify ventilation
- Adjustable hood rolls into collar for convertible coverage
- Additional adjustments at hem and collars secure the fit
- Jacket packs into pocket for compactness
- Item #MAR01PB
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] NanoPro Eco, [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- stows in collar
- 2 zippered hand
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.