2 Days Only!
Up To 70% Off—Shop Our Flash Sale
Select a color:Royal Night/Enamel Blue
Select a size:
PreCip Eco Component Jacket
As stylish as it is versatile, the Marmot PreCip Eco Component Jacket pulls triple duty as a reliable rain shell for keeping covered from wet weather, a standalone fleece jacket for chilly yet cloudless days, and a protective ski jacket with toasty comfort in the snow. This three-in-one jacket lets your winter wanderer adjust her protection and warmth level according to the varying weather conditions to ensure she stays comfortable from start to finish, as well as provide a modernly stylish look. A 2.5-layer NanoPro Membrain construction delivers waterproof, breathable protection against heavy precipitation, while the zip-out fleece jacket features plush Sherpa fleece to cover her in warm comfort when the rain abates. DriClime linings at the shoulders and collar help wick away moisture and enhance breathability, and the hook-and-loop cuffs customize her protection against whipping winds.
- Three-in-one jacket made for style and ever-changing weather
- NanoPro membrane is reliably waterproof and comfortably breathable
- Recycled nylon fabric with fully sealed seams keeps you dry
- Removable fleece jacket delivers standalone, lightweight comfort
- DriClime linings help pull sweat away from skin
- Handwarmer pockets carry snacks and cash
- Item #MARZ9GO
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.