Keep water from soaking you to the bone with the Marmot Precip Anorak. Made for those days when it seems like the rain just won't stop, Marmot's NanoPro fabric casts off water so you can set up your tent without getting yourself soaking wet. The DriClime lined chin guard helps protect your face when the wind carries that extra chill, and angel-wing movement gives you a comfortable range of motion so the jacket doesn't ride up on you in inclement weather as you're reaching for something out of a car top carrier. When the weather finally subsides, you can pack the jacket into its own pocket for easy storage and enjoy the sunny weather and the smell of petrichor.
- A pullover rain jacket to wear while drying off next to the campfire
- Marmot NanoPro fabric sheds water when setting up camp in the rain
- DriClime lined chin guard protects your face from gale force winds
- Angel-wing movement provides comfortable mobility on the trail
- Jacket stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage in a backpack
- Drawcord hem locks water out when the storm is at its worst
- Adjustable hood for additional protection from the rain
- Item #MAR01JQ
- Q & A
Best Bang for Your Buck Pullover Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Got this jacket to replace an old rain coat and love it so far. Great color combo with adequate waterproof protection. Super light and packable. Would recommend!
This jacket looks really nice
The regular PreCip says it has pit-zips. Does this anorak version have pit-zips or core-vents?