From the outside, Marmot’s Parsons Peak Sherpa Full-Zip Men's Hoodie looks as if it's the hoodie you wore for all four years of high school (and probably still wear) finally got a face lift. Stitched seams give a defined shape to your torso and shoulders (something you didn’t know sweatshirts could do). And the zippered chest pocket stores the stuff that your old hoodie’s kangaroo pocket always spilled out onto the floor.
But, hidden on the inside is a fluffy, soft flocculent treat. Sherpa fleece lines the entire body of the jacket all the way up to the hood. So when everyone thinks you’re so tough in your rugged new jacket, you can be secretly soaking up the warmth of thick, cozy fleece. Plus, to top it all off, Marmot pre-washes the Parsons Peak for even more softness.
- Fleece hoodie with the appearance of new wave trends
- Adjustable drawcords when you want to wear your hood like a bonnet
- Pre-washed for the softest softness of all that is soft
- Traditional hand pockets accompanied by a zippered chest pocket
- Item #MAR018Q
- Q & A
Teenager's favorite jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This was a purchase for my picky teen son. He wanted something warm that wasn't too baggy. He loves the styling of this jacket and wears it daily. He is a slim almost 14 year old and the men's small fits great. It feels soft and cozy.
Great Jacket From A Great Company
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Marmot has once again not let me down with their clothing. Im beyond happy with my purchase and Ill be buying more soon. This jacket is mighty fine and I can assure you it'll have several years of use in it.