Model of excellence.
Whether you're leading the way on a backcountry tour or riding high, windy lifts at your home resort, the Marmot Men's Paragon Pant has got you covered. Its 2-layer MemBrain construction offers a good balance between waterproof protection and breathability. The stretch fabric and articulated knees offer increased mobility so you can work for your turns without feeling restricted. Thermal R Active insulation provides a barrier that shields you from the cold while remaining breathable so you can work without overheating.
The Paragon features internal stretch cuff gaiters, so you don't have to worry about snow working its way into your boots and socks. The cuffs are reinforced with Cordura overlays to protect against buckles, edges, and crampons. A concealed Recco reflector helps alert rescue teams to your location in the event of an avalanche.
- A snow pant for exploring the backcountry or cruising the resort
- Waterproof, breathable construction with plenty of stretch
- Thermal R Active insulation provides essential warmth
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic to seal out snow
- Cordura scuff guards offer increased durability
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Regular fit with articulated knees for increased mobility
- Item #MAR00VH