From fall's first drop to spring's final melt.
The Marmot Men's Palisades Jacket feels right whether you're skiing winter powder or spring corn. Its Gore-Tex membrane and fully taped seams provide reliable waterproof and breathable protection for snowy weather, and the AirExchange lining works with underarm zippers to ensure ventilation in warmer, sunny conditions.
The Palisades also features a storm hood with laminated brim to keep snowflakes off your goggles, and it zips off for bluebird days. Hook-and-loop straps at the cuffs and an elastic drawcord at the hem keep snow out. And the addition of Marmot's pack-friendly grants easy access to the front pockets, even with a backpack on. The convenient sleeve pocket accommodates ski passes to keep you rolling through chairlift access gates smoothly.
- A versatile ski jacket for season-long shredding
- Gore-Tex shell repels stormy weather and breathes well
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Pack-friendly pockets are easily accessible with your backpack on
- Underarm zips dump heat quickly on the uphill
- Powder skirt keeps deep snow out
- Pass pocket makes lift lines a breeze
- Zip-off Storm Hood blocks out howling winds
- Item #MAR016W
- Q & A
Will not fit athletic neck
Jacket is true to size... however did not zip up completely... used for first time boarding in Colorado...neck portion is too small... couldnât zip up completely... also did not fit with helmet on really disappointed... great jacket but only those issues...