Whether you're most at home on groomed skate-ski trails, in your snowshoes, or trudging up the skintrack, take the Marmot Women's Palisades Jacket along on your next active day outside to stay warm but unencumbered while you work hard. With its breathable Gore-Tex construction, powder skirt, and rugged storm hood, the Palisades is more than capable of staying dry and blocking wind on stormy, snowy summits. Marmot also made sure it would preserve your freedom of movement and not get in the way by using its Angel Wing construction, which won't hold you back on technical trails, bootpacks, or climbs.
Every day can't be a storm day, of course, so for the sunny bluebird days on the trail or at the resort, Marmot includes underarm vents and an airy mesh lining to wick moisture and prevent you from overheating when you're working hard. A plethora of pockets with water-resistant zippers will keep your pass, phone, and midday snacks safe and dry, and plush DriClime fabric on the collar prevents dreaded chin chafing on long days.
- A versatile jacket for four-season adventure
- Two-layer Gore-Tex lining waterproof and breathable
- Removable storm hood wi/ brim blocks wind and precip
- Powder skirt keeps the white stuff out of your layers
- Zippered underarms help ventilate during steep uphill climbs
- Waterproof pockets for pass, phone, wallet, essentials
- DriClime chin keeps the elements out of your grill
- Item #MAR014Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased the black jacket in size Small (I am 106 lbs, 5' 9") and it fits perfectly. It's so flattering and warm, but also lightweight and breathable. Gore-Tex is always great too! This jacket is the best one I've ever owned. Do yourself a favor and get it. It's so stylish. I can't wait for it to get colder so I can wear it more!