Our Top Hiking Footwear & Apparel For The Trail
The Orion doesn't put up with lip.
Marmot crafted the Men's Orion Softshell Pant for those who put their pants through hell and need something a little tougher for burly approaches or rugged ascents. M3 Softshell material shrugs off abrasion and light precipitation, stretches, and breathes. Backpackers and mountain travelers can finally turn to technical fabrics without giving up comfort and durability.
- Highly breathable M3 Softshell material allows sweaty vapor to escape from beneath so you don't feel clammy
- Softshell material allows for ample stretch and has a durable face so it won't tear when you're on the rock or trail
- Articulated knees for scrambling through boulder fields or up a rocky face
- Removable webbing belt features an ultra-thin buckle that won't dig into your waist when you're wearing a pack
- Item #MAR2333
- softshell double weave (90% nylon, 10% elastane), softshell double weave (84% polyester, 40% nylon, 6% elastane)
- 2 hand
- elastic waistband, snap closure, removable belt
- Claimed Weight
- 14.8 oz
- Recommended Use
- climbing, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty