You'll be hard-pressed to find a button-down as breathable as the Marmot Men's Notus Shirt. Its AirExchange performance fabric is air-permeable, which breathes the moment you put it on, compared to most breathable fabrics that only breathe when you start sweating. The fabric also wicks moisture, dries quickly, and packs easy for travel to hot destinations.
- Breathable button-up for sunny summer hikes in the mountains
- Air-permeable fabric starts breathing the moment you put it on
- Material wicks moisture and dries quickly as you start to sweat
- UPF 25 rating protects from harmful UV rays during summer hikes
- Item #MAR01D6
- Q & A
Not for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
Picked this up in the Vintage Navy. Wanted to love it with the mountain/tree design, but it's not what I was hoping for. It's definitely a nice light and breathable shirt, which would be great for active pursuits. However, I found the fabric to have almost a shimmer to it unlike the photo and it is definitely more of a "dad fit" (no offense dads!). I was hoping for something with a bit more of an athletic fit, so this one just wasn't for me personally.