Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Take on long days climbing routes in the comfort and durability of Marmot's Northsyde Pants. Constructed from a tough, stretchy cotton blend, these shorts offer an increased range of motion thanks to both a gusset panel and knit inserts at the waist that work comfortably with a harness. Built-in UPF 50 sun-protection shields your skin from harmful UV rays on cloudless days, and multiple pockets throughout safely stow your snacks, maps, phone, and cash. Plus, the cinch system at the leg hem secures the pants against chilly winds or weather.
- Climb all day in comfort in these flexible, tough pants
- Cotton blend allows a natural range of motion
- Regular fit keeps your look modernly stylish
- Gusset panel and knit inserts at the waist open up mobility
- UPF 50 adds protection against harmful UV rays
- Multiple pockets stash your smaller essentials
- Adjustable cinch at leg hems customizes your fit
- Item #MAR01NT
- 65% cotton, 33% nylon, 2% elastane twill weave
- Leg Opening
- 2 hand, 1 back welt, 1 thigh zip
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.2oz
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?