Keeps up, even in 5th gear.
For a lightweight and breathable jacket that'll compliment your rowdy training regimen, look no further than the Marmot Women's Nitra Jacket. Perfect for cool-weathered mornings when the mist is still haunting the landscape, the Nitra features Thermal Insulation in the chest, stomach and back to keep your body's temp regulated as you push into 4th and 5th gear. And once you've hit peak exertion, the poly sleeves allow excess heat and moisture to escape the body, further ventilating your core without needing to stop and de-layer. Throw that into the pot with thumbholed sleeves and an interior zippered pocket for stashing keys and some victory cash, and you've got a well-rounded jacket for tackling your next workout.
- A lightweight jacket for running and training
- Thermal chest/back insulation for heating your core
- Polyester wicks sweat and breathes during high exertion
- 2 hand pockets hold phone, cash, cards and extras
- Secure zippered pocket keeps key safe during workout
- Item #MAR016I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 150lbs
I usually wear a small/medium and got this in a medium to ensure the sleeves would be long enough (I'm 5'11") the sleeves were a great length but the jacket is cut extremely small. I plan to exchange for a large.
It is a thin jacket- best for fall not for winter but very pretty colors and well made.