Select a Size
Select a Color
Heavyweight Nicole Tight
- Heavyweight baselayer tight for warmth in cold weather activities
- Gusseted crotch offers increased mobility in snowshoeing and skiing
- Quick-drying and moisture wicking for dry comfort on the slopes
- Flatlock seams add comfort and help prevent chafe on long days out
- Tag-free construction reduces irritation and chafing at the waist
- Item #MAR01HL
- 85% polyester, 15% elastane jersey
- Insulation Weight
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, casual, mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2020
Very odd fit
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 108 lbs
These were baggy in the weirdest areas! I am 5'3" and normally wear a size 26 in pants. I am used to leggings being a little too long and having extra material in the calves but these had strange bagging throughout the crotch area and then oddly on the top of the butt area. Normally I stretch pants out in the behind area so I have no idea why they would fit they way that they do. The material feels soft and comfortable and the waist band sizing was appropriate but the bagging was visible so it wasn't worth wearing.