Why We Like The Never Winter Sleeping Bag
Offering serious adaptability for three-season camping, the Never Winter Sleeping Bag is back with upgrades big and small. In addition to 650-fill hydrophobic down, this sleeping bag now features an added touch of synthetic insulation for water resistance and additional warmth. Dual side zippers make getting in and out of the bag easier, and unzipping both sides transforms the snug mummy shape into a roomy bag with a blanket-like top. A zipper at the foot box can also be unzipped for extra space and ventilation, but it stays snug and doesn't let cool air slip in on chilly nights. And, our favorite update, both the rugged ripstop shell and soft taffeta lining are made from 100% recycled nylon.
- Transforming sleeping bag ideal throughout the camping seasons
- RDS-certified down insulation with Down Defender hydrophobic coating
- Spirafil synthetic insulation improves warmth and water-resistance
- Recycled shell and lining fabric boosts earth-friendliness further
- Dual side zippers and foot box zip increase space and add airflow
- Item #MARZ9NF