Warmth is the name of the game.
Give yourself a toasty advantage over cold weather this winter with the Marmot Men's Neothermo 1/2-Zip Fleece Top. Crafted with a stretchy, Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fleece, this form-fitting baselayer pulls sweat away from your skin when you're knee-deep in the fluffy white stuff, ensuring clamminess stays out, and cozy warmth stays in. A zippered chest pocket provides safe storage for your wallet or medical card, and thumbholes on the sleeves add your defense against sneaking snow or winds from getting into your kit.
- Toasty, moisture-wicking baselayer for cold winter days
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fleece wicks away moisture
- Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafing
- Zippered chest pocket hides essentials
- Thumbholes lock in your body heat and keeps the snow out
- Item #MAR00W0
- Q & A
Perfect light fleece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
This is an amazing product with great fit. Fleece shirts rarely fit well if you have long arms. This on the other hand has a great cut, with long sleeves and the thumb loops. It's Everything a Patagonia R1 wants to be but isn't.
I am 6'4 and 185lbs. I wear a 16-35 shirt. This fits great in large.
I can wear a light base layer under it. Sleeves are long enough to even use the thumbnails. A trim fit.
Warm, good fit, long sleeves. I just ordered a second.
The elastine really works for a good fit with a little stretch.