Mt. Tyndall Hooded Jacket
The Tyndall Jacket is one of Marmot’s most popular insulated jackets. Goose-down insulation paired with the adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood allow you to effectively seal out the cold on especially frigid winter mornings whether out in the field or on your commute to work.
- Insulated down jacket is ready for harsh winter conditions on-or-off the trail
- Articulated sleeves enhance your range of motion for hiking or climbing
- Zippered hand and chest pockets keep your digits toasty and your snacks safe
- Adjustable hood offers an added means of protection against harsh weather
- Internal pocket houses climbing gear, optics, and electronics safely
- Item #MARZ99E
- 100% nylon grid ripstop
- 800-fill goose-down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- cord adjustment
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 interior
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 16, 2020
Is this what replaced the Greenland?