Mt. Rose Insulated Flannel Long-Sleeve Jacket
Early-morning hikes in the chilly shoulder season weather call for the active warmth of the Marmot Mt. Rose Insulated Flannel Long-Sleeve Jacket. The durable, midweight flannel fabric wraps you in next-to-skin comfort, while the 80 grams of Thermal R insulation combats frigid gusts that come with playing in the mountains. CoolMax EcoMade does its part to wick sweat away from your skin if things heat up, and the adjustable hood helps you batten down the hatches if some light rain interrupts your walk in the woods.
- Take on nippy weather in this insulated flannel jacket
- Waxed nylon maintains durability and sheds moisture
- Cotton flannel fabric provides lasting comfort and warmth
- Insulation adds a touch of warmth when temps drop further
- CoolMax EcoMade pulls sweat from skin and regulates temp
- Two hand pockets stash smaller trail essentials
- Item #MAR01Y3
What do you think about this product?