Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Montreaux 2.0 Down Jacket
Whether she's out walking the dog or waiting for the morning schoolbus, your winter warrior will take on the cold in toasty comfort and modern style with the Marmot Montreaux 2.0 Down Coat. Water-resistant down gives her dialed-in warmth when the temps head south, and the knee-length cut adds warmth and style. The shell is made of ripstop polyester to keep the super-warm 700-fill down in place, and the torso's even been lined with plush microfleece for an extra dose of coziness. Marmot stuffed the hood full of the same insulation, and gave it a removable faux-fur ruff for increased style and comfort; as if the microfleece internal cuffs and lined handwarmer pockets weren't already enough.
- Chic, city style meets practical warmth for winter weather
- Ripstop fabric sheds moisture and holds up through long seasons
- 700-fill down offers lofty warmth, even when wet
- Fleece-lined torso lends next-to-skin soft comfort
- Attached down-filled hood wraps her head in toasty warmth
- Removable faux fur on hood customizes her look
- Microfleece internal cuffs cinch out chilly gusts
- Lined handwarmer pockets stash small items or frozen fingers
- Item #MAR01X5
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.