Select a Size
Select a Color
Take charge of your comfort this winter with the sleek, protective Marmot Moment Jacket. Crafted with a waterproof, breathable two-layer Membrain, the Moment protects you from wet weather found in the mountains, which is further enhanced by the fully taped seams. Underarm zippered vents give you a quick release of excess heat, while the integrated powder skirt helps defend against sneaking snow when you take a tumble. Adjustments at the hood and hem put just the right level of protection in your hands, and multitude of zippered pockets securely stow all of your adventure essentials.
- Fully-featured ski jacket for days spent in wet, wintry weather
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer membrane keeps you comfortably dry
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Zippered underarm vents allow heat to escape quickly
- Adjustable hood and hem customize your protection
- Multiple zippered pockets carry along smaller items
- Powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking in easily
- Item #MAR01XH
- [membrane/laminate] Membrain (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester stretch
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered arm, [internal] 1 zippered
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2019
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 154 lbs
Although I sent this back before using it in favor of a higher end ski shell, I actually loved the style, fabric, and fit of this jacket. The fabric is supple and quiet, quite a change up from typical Gore-Tex and other stiff fabrics. The zippers were very smooth throughout the whole jacket, even making the pit zips nearly operable with only a single hand. Well placed pockets with great linings and a nice hidden ski pass pocket were nice touches. There were a couple things that stopped me from keeping this in favor of a different ski shell. First, this is one of those jackets where the cuffs are mostly designed for under-the-cuff gloves and I wear over-the-cuff gloves. I couldn't tighten them sufficiently to be convenient for the over-the-cuff style even though I could've made it work. Second, this wonderfully supple fabric was actually a con in the neck and hood area. Given the lack of stiffness compared to something like Gore-Tex, the fabric just kind of collapsed under my chin when the jacket was fully zipped and it was a bit irritating to my neck and under my chin. I found myself constantly pulling the fabric around the neck back out from under my chin. Maybe Marmot could've used a different fabric around the neck and hood area. If you are someone who uses generous neck gaiters and maybe in combination with high zip-neck base layers, you might never be bothered by this one bit. Fit seemed to be right on. I wear a medium in most tops, from base layers to down jackets to other shells, and the medium in this felt just about right with a slightly generous cut. Lastly, the powder skirt fit well and the hood fit well over a ski helmet, providing very good coverage. Hood adjustments worked well. So it's actually a pretty awesome jacket overall but with a few small gripes that kept it from serious consideration.