The Marmot Women's Minimalist Pant is proof you can have dependable protection from the elements without extra bulk. Built with the lightweight, packable Gore-Tex Paclite material, you'll never have a reason not to have this wind- and waterproof pant in your backpack. Ankle zippers make it easy to slip them on if you get caught in an unexpected deluge while you're on the trail, while the articulated knees ensure you can continue on in unrestricted comfort.
- Lightweight pant for rainy days on the trail
- Gore-Tex Paclite offers dependable protection
- Ankle zippers make for easy on and off
- Articulated knees promote mobility
- Regular fit works well for layering
- Item #MAR01HU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These pants are lightweight and streamline. Great for biking. The pants run a little small and another inch or 2 in the length would make them perfect.