The Marmot Women's Minimalist Pant is proof you can have dependable protection from the elements without extra bulk. Built with the lightweight, packable Gore-Tex Paclite material, you'll never have a reason not to have this wind- and waterproof pant in your backpack. Ankle zippers make it easy to slip them on if you get caught in an unexpected deluge while you're on the trail, while the articulated knees ensure you can continue on in unrestricted comfort.
- Lightweight pant for rainy days on the trail
- Gore-Tex Paclite offers dependable protection
- Ankle zippers make for easy on and off
- Articulated knees promote mobility
- Regular fit works well for layering
- Item #MAR01HU
- Q & A
The perfect rain pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 110lbs
I bought these to use as a rain layer for an arctic hiking trip. The weather turned out warmer than expected so I only needed these on one really chilly night to put over a base layer and hiking pants. They really kept the wind out and were still very moveable, even with al the other layers underneath. Nice and breathable too. They felt like really high quality and were surprisingly flattering too. Looking forward to using them on future trips.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These pants are lightweight and streamline. Great for biking. The pants run a little small and another inch or 2 in the length would make them perfect.