Select a size:
When you want protection from the elements without extra bulk, pull on the Minimalist Pant. Marmot built the Minimalist with Gore-Tex Paclite fabric for the adventurer who knows they want to make miles without lugging extra weight.
- Packable rain pants are ready for inclement weather at a moment’s notice
- Gore-Tex laminate supplies leak-proof protection in heavy rainstorms
- 100% seam-taped construction is both abrasion resistant and waterproof
- Ankle zips with snap closure let you hike up the cuffs when its warm or wet
- Elastic waist lets you fit the pants over your outfit when the rain picks up
- Item #MARZ99C
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [laminate] GORE-TEX
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 30 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.