Select a Size
Select a Color
When you want protection from the elements without extra bulk, pull on the Marmot Minimalist Pant. Marmot built the Minimalist with Gore-Tex Paclite fabric for the adventurer who knows they want to make miles without lugging extra weight. The regular fit and elastic waist can be pulled out of your pack and layered over a pair of pants when the rain picks up. Fully taped seams seal out moisture and articulated knees allow for a comfortable range of motion when you're trudging through backcountry trails in the rain.
- A waterproof pant to wear outside during torrential downpour
- Gore-Tex Paclite is waterproof and packs down easily for storage
- Fully taped seams repel moisture from leaking into the pants
- Regular fit and elastic waist layers over a pair of pants
- Articulated knees provide mobility while hiking back to camp
- Ankle zippers cover or open up over a pair of high top hiking boots
- Water resistant zippered pockets protect essentials from getting wet
- Item #MAR01JO
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite, [shell]100% recycled polyester
- 2 zippered hand
- elastic snap closure
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 15, 2020
Do these pants have any sort of lining, mesh or otherwise?
September 18, 2018
what is difference of this years model and last years model of minimalist pants other thanthe 50 dollars?
September 24, 2018
Luis, They are the same pant. We are just clearing out last years model so that is why it is on sale. If it is in your size for the sales price pull the trigger! Thanks, Corbin