Select a Size
Select a Color
Don't be caught in a rainstorm without the Marmot Women's Minimalist Jacket. The lightweight, water- and wind-proof Gore-Tex Paclite material offers durable, reliable protection from the elements while saving space in your pack. Underarm vents let you regulate your body temperature as you work up the last set of switchbacks to the summit, and the draw cord hem keeps any moisture or chilly breeze from creeping up into your layers. If the weather turns really gusty, pull up the adjustable hood to keep your face shielded from the biting wind and sideways rain so you can stay on the trail until the storm passes.
- Repel the wind and rain in this lightweight jacket
- Gore-Tex Paclite material offers packable protection from the elements
- Adjustable hood keeps face shielded from the wind
- Draw cord hem seals out wind and rain
- Articulated design offers uninhibited motion
- Item #MAR01HT
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand
- zippered underarm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 6, 2019
whats the waterproof rating (mm) on this jacket?