Select a size:
Minimalist Component Jacket
Prepare yourself for any weather on your shoulder season hike by zipping up the Marmot Minimalist jacket. Start the day out with just the internal Thermal R liner jacket keeping you warm, as you head to the peak and those storm clouds get closer pull the ultra packable Gore-Tex shell out of your pack for protection from the precipitation. That Gore-Tex shell is super breathable to prevent you from overheating while you hike and weather resistant to keep you nice and dry despite the rain. Additionally the Thermal R liner traps your body heat for maximum warmth as the temperature drops later in the evening.
- Three in one jacket for shoulder season hikes and hitting the town
- Outer shell features a Gore-Tex membrane for weather-resistance
- Outer shell is extremely packable so that it is always nearby
- Thermal R liner jacket is packed with body heat trapping insulation
- Multiple pockets hold your daily essentials to keep you prepared
- Attached hood is adjustable to block stubborn winds
- Item #MAR01JS
- Shell Material
- GORE-TEX Paclite (100% polyester)
- Removable Liner Material
- 100% nylon ripstop
- fully taped
- Center Back Length
- adjustable (shell only)
- [shell] two hand [liner] two liner
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.