Comfort in a small package.
Summer camping can be tricky to navigate, but you hold the key with your Marmot Micron 50 Sleeping Bag. This lightweight, warm-weather sleeping bag is the perfect touch for your nights spent sleeping in your hammock. The down insulation and 50-degree rating is just enough to keep you warm on breezy summer nights without making you wake up in a pool of sweat. The synthetic design and semi-rectangular shape make this bag easy to move around in and packs up small for easy carry after your good night's rest.
- A minimalist sleeping bag for hammock-camping on summer nights
- 50-degree rating is perfect for breezy mid-August nights
- Down fill design packs up small for convenient carry
- Semi-rectangular shape adds mobility
- Item #MAR01BC
- Q & A
Comfy and Light
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This bag is a good buy if you need something very light and versatile. The footbox is pretty small, but it's otherwise really comfy. I bought it for international travel and it survived the first long trip very well. I used it more like a quilt or blanket than as a bag, though I put a light liner in it and zipped it up on one chilly night.
Does the job. Works great.