Select a Size
Select a Color
Let summer live.
When warm summer temperatures seep into fall's chilly grasp, grab your Marmot Micron 40 Degree Down Sleeping Bag for the perfect amount of warmth for those cool nights in the high country. Made with 650-fill down and a synthetic exterior, this mummy bag will keep you warm on brisk September nights in the wild with your friends and then packs down small for easy carrying and storage the next morning. With added Down Defender, this sleeping bag fends off light water and the occasional spilled beer so your summer camping trips never end early due to soggy gear.
- A lightweight mummy sleeping bag for late-summer camping trips
- 40-degree rating is perfect for brisk summer and early fall nights
- Down Defender allows down to retain warmth in damp climates
- Mummy construction for added warmth and comfort
- Item #MAR01BD
- [face fabric] 20D nylon mini ripstop, [lining] 20D nylon
- 650-fill down
- Max User Height
- Shoulder Circumference
- Hip Circumference
- Foot Circumference
- Bag Length
- Fill Weight
- European Norm Comfort Rating
- European Norm Lower Limit Rating
- Stuff Size
- 6 x 12in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 8, 2020
What is the size of the sleeping bag when it is all packed down into its traveling bag?
May 8, 2018
Does this bag have a two way Zip so the bag can be opened at the feet? What is the size when in stuff sack?
May 8, 2018
This bag does open at the feet, and can be converted into a blanket. I'm not sure that it's a two zip though. I believe it's just one way, but Marmot's site doesn't specify. It also doesn't specify the pack measurements, but it will get pretty dang small. Well, it says it packs down to 3.9 liters. So, you should be happy with the size.