Mescalito Fleece Jacket
Offering excellent stand-alone use on cool shoulder-season hikes and climbs, the Marmot Mescalito Fleece Jacket is versatile enough to stay in your wardrobe year round to join you on cold ski days and summer nights around the fire. Utilizing stretchy panels on the arms, lower-torso, and back, this jacket provides free-moving performance when you're pushing forward on the trail or reaching for the next hold. Lightweight fleece keeps you warm on cool morning starts, and isn't so heavy that you'll have to rip it off as soon as you warm up a bit. If you do end up working up a sweat, the full-zip design allows for quick ventilation and makes it easy to adjust your layers underneath. Meanwhile Marmot's special Angel-Wing Movement ensures easy arm movement that won't ride up during overhead reaches, preventing any chilly breezes from sneaking in as you climb.
- Lightweight and easy-layering fleece for cool hikes and climbs
- Stretchy panels allow for easier movement on the trail or wall
- Lighter fleece is ideal for active pursuits and layering
- Angel-Wing Movement ensures overhead reach without riding up
- Full-length zipper with wind flap keeps the cold from creeping in
- Zippered pockets offer secure gear storage while you climb
- Item #MAR01PO
What do you think about this product?