Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Beanies we have in stock.View Similar Products
Marshall Pom Beanie
Marmot's Marshall Pom Beanie is an excellent cold-weather option for beating the mid-winter chill and maintaining cool and collected composure on top of your line. The 100% acrylic Pom is sweat wicking and will still insulate and keep youir dome warm even if saturated by sweat after a long uphill tour. Wear it to the coffee shop, the hill, the crag or the trail, and revel in its minimally functional warmth.
- A pom beanie for skiing, riding, and wintry urban casual
- 100% acrylic fabric is light, warm, and sweat wicking
- Woven label and printed mountain add artful aesthetic
- Item #MAR01A9
- 100% acrylic
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, backpacking, nordic touring, backcountry riding, backcountry skiing, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle riding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2020
Warm but bulky
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 185 lbs
This beanie serves its purpose in keeping your head warm. I have used it a lot in morning workouts and during random hikes. I have actually had to remove it several times due to it being too warm. I did not like the bulkiness of it, though i should have expected it.