Select style & size:Select options
Tent or shelter—camper’s choice.
- 2-person tent for camping at music festivals
- Full-coverage, waterproof fly has vents for airflow
- Vestibule converts into a spacious awning
- Internal pockets hold accessories and lights
- Easy Pitch clips and poles are color coded
- Nylon zipper pulls reduce jingling noise
- Item #MAR01AV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Looks like they no longer have the 3P version of this tent, but thatâs the one I got. I took it on a 3 day backpacking trip. The 3P one weighs about 7lbs which is a bit heavy for backpacking, but in a compression bag it fit perfectly into my pack. The set up is a bit different from normal tents, as you put in the ground stakes before putting in the poles. I set it up in my back yard before taking it hiking and it held up perfectly to several inches of rain and thunderstorms. On my hike it held up to winds on the first night, and rain the second night. The inside had a bit of condensation in the morning, but It was extremely spacious and perfect for keeping our gear dry. It was easy to take down wet and keep the water from going into the tent when packing it up. I highly recommend this tent for anyone looking for a more comfortable backpacking tent. It doesnât feel cramped like most smaller tents. I bought the footprint for it as well. Although the bottom is waterproof regardless. I also like the large door on the front. Itâs easier to get in and out of with multiple people sleeping in it because you donât have to climb over them. Canât wait to take it on more trips!