Lynx Driclime Anorak
Add a little warmth—as well as style—to your daily routine with the Marmot Lynx Driclime Anorak. This retro wind-breaking pullover is lightweight and packable, so you can stuff it in your bag when the forecast is hazy. Then, when the wind starts to huff and puff with a vengeance, you can pull it on for solid protection from gusty weather. Built with a Pertex Quantum shell, it's both windproof and water-resistant, so it can handle fickle spring and fall weather like a champ. For added performance Marmot added a moisture-wicking lining to keep you comfortable whether you're commuting to work or out on the trail, and a half-zip at the neck lets you micromanage your body temperature. Plus, it boasts a stylishly ribbed hem, cuffs, and collar, with color-blocking that's totally in right now.
- A retro pullover for windy days around town
- Pertex Quantum fabric blocks wind and light moisture
- DriClime lining wicks sweat away from your skin
- Articulated design ensures unrestricted mobility
- Tunnel through hand pockets provide a stash for cold fingers
- Regular fit pulls easily on over a shirt or sweater
- Item #MAR01NI
- Q & A
Comfortable but color not as expected
I ordered the vintage violet bonfire color and the bonfire color is not the orange o was hoping for. The orange is more of a brown mustard color. But still comfy!