Select a Size
Select a Color
BL Pro Bib
This year you're doing backcountry the right way, with the Marmot BL Pro Bib leading the way. This versatile shell bib features the waterproof performance of Gore-Tex Pro, in a lightweight package that's full of touring perks. Fully-sealed seams guarantee that moisture can't sneak in, while the breathable membrane allows your body's natural water vapor to escape. And just to make sure you don't overheat when you're working your way up a steep skin track, zippered leg vents let you dump warmth in a hurry.
- Lightweight bibs for tackling fresh snow in the backcountry
- Gore-Tex Pro guarantees breathable, waterproof performance
- Detachable bibs give this pant a 2-in-1 versatility
- Zippered leg vents help you regulate body temperature
- Boot gaiters keep powder from sneaking up your pants
- Reinforced cuffs protect against crampons and sharp edges
- A myriad of convenient pockets include a beacon-specific spot
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at waist dial in a precise fit
- Item #MAR01IP
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR finish
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 thigh, 1 zippered chest, 1 beacon
- inner thigh zips, outer thigh zips
- detachable, adjustable suspenders
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15.9
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 16, 2019
NEVER FAIL---PASSED THE TEST
- I've put it through the wringer
- 5` 10"
- 146 lbs
This Goretex pant held up to some gnarly, wet conditions recently on a stormy mountain in the east. Stood up to hours of rain, dry on the inside (thanks to strategic thigh venting zips and fabric breathability) and kept the wet on the outside. True story: "“The BL Pro Bib's got put to the test this weekend - I did my AIARE 1 course [avalanche hazard management class] on Mt Washington in NH and spent two days touring in them. The second day was 6 hours of hard skin/ski charging in the pouring rain and not only did my legs stay dry but they kept the sweat to a minimum with the dual thigh vents. Super happy with them and going to be using them a whole bunch more this season and many to come." --Thanks IH for sharing this
May 11, 2019
Best bibs ever
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 150 lbs
I bought these pants for backcountry splitboarding but they are my go to for resort skiing and mountaineering as well. They fit extremely well, a bit on the slim side. The bibs zip off but when on they offer complete protection. The beacon pocket on the chest is perfect and the other chest pocket (zipper) is great to keep a bar warm when on the go. Their are inner and outer leg vents so I never over heat. It also has zippered pant pockets and zippered thigh pockets. Surprisingly the leg cuffs don’t have a zipper but it is not needed as the cuffs are big enough to fit over bulky snowboard mountaineering boots (K2 Aspect). The inner gaiter is adjustable which ensures a snow tight seal. As with all 3 ply Goretex the material is a bit stiff and crinkly, but no big deal. These pants do it all and are a great mid weight outer shell. If you are looking for ultralight these are the best pick but for a few ounces more you get total protection and a ton of features that make this a “do it all kind of pants”.
May 13, 2019
Thank you so much for the feedback, Winston! :) We are happy tp hear you love your new bibs so much!