Select style & size:Select options
Long Hauler XLarge 105L Duffel Bag
When you're off on a gear-heavy, burly trip, load everything into the Marmot Long Hauler XLarge 105L Duffel Bag. This ultra-durable duffel tackles the most demanding travel challenges with grace to ensure your necessities make it safely from point A to point B. Its D-shaped main zipper has a protective rain flap to keep your gear dry while a doubled up bottom and internal compression straps deliver extra durability. Haul loops at both ends and removable shoulder straps offer carrying versatility while plenty of pockets store and organize your odds and ends. After the expedition is over, the duffel conveniently stores in its own end pocket so as not to take up much room in your closet.
- Ultra-durable duffel designed to tackle demanding, lenghty travel
- 105L easily accommodates serious gear for multi-day expeditions
- D-shaped main zipper with a rain flap helps keep the moisture out
- Removable shoulder straps convert to handles for carry versatility
- Side handles function as haul loops for extra carry convenience
- Internal pockets and zippered end pocket organize small necessities
- Internal compression straps and double bottom increase durability
- Pack conveniently stuffs away in its end pocket when not in use
- Item #MAR01RC
- Q & A
What a bag!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got this bag for a trip to Glacier National Park. Packed enough stuff to last 10 days including my hiking boots. Nice to have a sealed off zippered area for hiking boots. The straps worked well for me to use the bag like a backpack too ( handy in the airport and parking lot). Recommend this bag for long vacations!!