Select a size:
Why We Like The Lithium Sleeping Bag
Marmot designed its Lithium Sleeping bag to deliver exceptional warmth and comfort, so we can spend restful nights in the alpine. The Lithium is part of Marmot's ultralight lineup, weighing just over two pounds, and 800-fill down gives it the compressibility needed to be a viable option during those more gear-intensive backcountry missions where every inch of pack space must be carefully considered. The redesigned baffle construction uses a curved shape to help keep the water-resistant 800-fill down from wandering throughout the night. We also love the anatomically shaped foot box that gives our toes some extra wiggle room.
- Lightweight backpacking bag with 0-degree temp rating
- 800-fill down insulation stays warm even when wet
- Down Defender water-resistant down keeps you warm and dry
- Mummy shape with anatomic footbox provides a comfy design
- Pertex Microlight 20D nylon with DWR finish deflects moisture
- Internal stash pocket keeps snacks or headlamp close by
- Item #MAR00TB
4 based on 17 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.