Select your style & size:Select options
Family fortress for the outdoors.
The Marmot Limestone 6P Tent isn't really something you want toss on your back and head out on the trail with, but for car camping or backyard excursions, it's the perfect shelter for the whole family. It sleeps six without trouble and is tall enough—over six feet—that mom and dad can stand up without bumping their head on the ceiling. And with its sturdy, waterproof design, you won't have to worry when an unexpected storm threatens your plans.
Once it's pitched the whole crew will have plenty of space to sprawl out thanks to its Zone construction, which uses vertical walls to create a feel that's downright palatial when compared to other tents. Spacious vestibules provide plenty of space to store soggy boots and other gear, so the kids aren't tracking mud into the tent. Vents in the fly keep the air in the tent from getting too stuffy and stale when you're waiting out a storm, and the reflective guy-out points keep you from tripping and bringing the whole shebang down in a heap when you make a mad nighttime dash to the bathroom.
- A car camping tent with room for the whole family and Fido
- Zone construction creates a roomier sleeping area
- Waterproof fly and floor keep rain and water at bay
- No-see-um mesh maintains airflow while keeping bugs out
- Super-sized double door for easy entry and exit
- Color-coded clips, poles, and fly for quick set up
- Lamp Shade pocket secures headlamp for ambient lighting
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Item #MAR014H
- Q & A
Take extra off 20% backcountry coupon from www.realdiscount.tk
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is a great tent for a family or just someone who likes some extra room and doesn't care too much about size/weight. As with all Marmot tents I've encountered, it is easy to set up, has all the right features like little pockets and stuff, and seems to be great quality.