Select your style & size:Select options
Fun for the whole family.
Mashing two adults, two children, and a dog into a regular four-person tent could be called "quality family time", or it could be called "Timmy and Sally make each other cry, Sparkles pees on a sleeping bag, and Mom and Dad vow never to take the family on a camping trip ever again." If a standard four-person tent feels a little cramped, try the Marmot Limestone 4 Tent, which sports a spacious design that comfortably accommodates four campers and a furry friend.
Part of the secret behind its spacious feel is its Zone construction, which creates vertical walls for more storage space and headroom. The interior is also fairly tall so you can move around, change clothes, and stretch out without being pinned up against the ceiling. The front door is super-sized so getting into the tent doesn't feel like crawling down a rabbit hole. The fly's vented to keep air moving even if it's rainy, and the internal pockets help the whole gang stay somewhat organized. It's been made with other thoughtful details, too, like reflective guy-out points so you don't trip and bring the whole tent down in the dark. The family will love you for that.
- Spacious enough to sleep the whole family comfortably
- Zone construction creates a roomier sleeping area
- Waterproof fly and floor keep rain and water at bay
- No-see-um mesh maintains airflow while keeping bugs out
- Super-sized double door for easy entry and exit
- Color-coded clips, poles, and fly for quick set up
- Lamp Shade pocket secures headlamp for ambient lighting
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Item #MAR014G