Select style & size:Select options
Fun for the whole family.
Mashing two adults, two children, and a dog into a regular four-person tent could be called "quality family time", or it could be called "Timmy and Sally make each other cry, Sparkles pees on a sleeping bag, and Mom and Dad vow never to take the family on a camping trip ever again." If a standard four-person tent feels a little cramped, try the Marmot Limestone 4 Tent, which sports a spacious design that comfortably accommodates four campers and a furry friend.
Part of the secret behind its spacious feel is its Zone construction, which creates vertical walls for more storage space and headroom. The interior is also fairly tall so you can move around, change clothes, and stretch out without being pinned up against the ceiling. The front door is super-sized so getting into the tent doesn't feel like crawling down a rabbit hole. The fly's vented to keep air moving even if it's rainy, and the internal pockets help the whole gang stay somewhat organized. It's been made with other thoughtful details, too, like reflective guy-out points so you don't trip and bring the whole tent down in the dark. The family will love you for that.
- Spacious enough to sleep the whole family comfortably
- Zone construction creates a roomier sleeping area
- Waterproof fly and floor keep rain and water at bay
- No-see-um mesh maintains airflow while keeping bugs out
- Super-sized double door for easy entry and exit
- Color-coded clips, poles, and fly for quick set up
- Lamp Shade pocket secures headlamp for ambient lighting
- Interior pockets for small gear organization
- Item #MAR014G
- Q & A
Great For The Whole Fam
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I picked this up as an upgrade from my trusty old 2 person tent, and man does it feel like a palace. Plenty of space for my wife and me, our little guy, and the pup. The vertical walls of the 'zone construction' really enhance the spacious feel inside. Additionally the interior height of 63" allows for plenty of headroom while changing/standing. All-in-all a great set up for family car camping.
I like it
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
don't have many complaints about this tent. It's perfect for those weekends camping with a group of friends down in The Swell. It's a rather bulky thing when all packed down but the effortless set up and take down is a breeze. It's spacious and the rain fly is good quality.
happy with this purchase and know I am gonna continue to get great use out of it.