Fit and Efficient.
Before you set out on your next fast and light alpine ascent, make sure you have the Marmot Men's Lightstream Jacket. Designed to help you move comfortably through alpine terrain, this jacket delivers remarkable performance whether you're working on a technical ascent or keeping your cool through hair-raising descents. It's made from a stretch softshell fabric to resist wind and precipitation while remaining incredibly breathable. Specially designed sleeves allow you to move freely so you can reach that hold high above your head or confidently manage tools and ropes. A minimalist design limits everything but the essential features to keep weight down so you can spend your energy on what really matters—getting up and down the mountain safely.
- A technical shell for fast and light alpine ascents
- Softshell is wind- and water-resistant while remaining breathable
- Stretch construction with Angle-Wing Movement for mobility
- Fixed hood with elastic binding to seal out wind and precipitation
- Pack-compatible zippered pockets keep items secure and accessible
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
- Athletic fit offers a more streamlined cut
- Item #MAR010A
- Q & A
Marmot Lightstream Jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I returned this product I thought it was too light for what I was looking for. Not a bad coat just not what I really needed.