Lightray Shell Pant
The Lightray Shell Pant from Marmot will keep you dry and protected as you earn your turns up the skin track or explore new terrain at the resort. Equipped with a breathable, waterproof Gore-Tex membrane and fully sealed seams, you will stay dry and comfortable when the mountain throws a fresh storm your way. Internal gaiters with gripper elastic ensure no diligent flakes can work their way up into your legs while the scuff guards protect the hems of the pants from ski edges and boots for use through multiple seasons. Internal leg vents help regulate your body temperature as you work up a sweat hiking or making your way down a long, technical run so you stay comfortable on the slopes no matter what the day brings.
- Shell pant for protection from the elements while on the slopes
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks moisture from seeping through to legs
- Fully-taped seams further enhance water protection for dry comfort
- Internal gaiters prevent fresh flakes from getting into pants
- Scuff guards up the durability by protecting from boots, ski edges
- Internal leg vents help regulate temperature on burly ascents
- Ample pockets ensure plenty of storage space for small goods
- Item #MAR01HA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
I really like the Marmot brand — superb quality for the price. I was looking for a Gortex pant for the heavy days when the snow is coming down hard and you know you’ll be spending some time on the lift, melting all that snow as it hits you. Every flake of snow beaded off, nothing penetrated through the pant. The fit is feminine yet loose fitting. They might run slightly on the larger side, as with all snow gear. I am 5’6” 130 lbs. I ordered a small, and think an XS would have worked too, but I like the movement the small offers, so I kept them even though they are a bit loose. They have the standard waist cinch so thar helps. Nice pant, Marmot.