Lightray Shell Jacket
In order to get fresh turns you sometimes have to be willing to get on the chairlift when it's still dumping and the wind is whipping. The Marmot Women's Lightray Shell Jacket offers the waterproof, breathable protection of a Gore-Tex two-layer membrane and fully sealed seams to keep you completely dry, from the inside and the outside, so you can stay out until you're completely satisfied that you discovered every fresh line on the hill.
A removable powder skirt prevents snow from ending up in your jacket, while a helmet-compatible hood delivers extra protection if the snow starts blowing sideways. Cinch down the hem to make sure no chilly air can creep in, and if the day takes a turn and really heats up, take advantage of the zippered underarm vents and dump some of that excess heat.
- Shell jacket for tearing up the mountain in any conditions
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex offers dependable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent any moisture from permeating
- Zippered underarm vents allow you to regulate your body temperature
- Zip-off powder skirt provides customizable protection
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps snow out of face
- Drawcord hem seals out snow and chilly air
- RECCO signal can be used by mountain professionals in an emergency
- Item #MAR01H9