Take a long walk on the skin track for fresh turns or make long arcing turns on groomers in the versatile and protective Marmot Lightray pant. These 2L Gore-Tex pants are built to keep the weather and moisture out of your long johns while still allowing excess heat to escape for maximum moisture and temperature control while enjoying a day on the hill. As that day on hill takes you further from the beaten trail the internal gaiters will keep snow out of your socks while you boot pack and large inner thigh vents will dump excess heat so that you can easily access your favorite late afternoon powder stash.
- Shell pants that provide lightweight protection from snow and wind
- Gore-Tex 2L membrane is weather-resistant and breathable
- DWR coating further protects against precipitation by beading water
- Internal leg vents dump excess heat on the skin track or boot pack
- Three different zippered pockets hold your pass, phone, and wallet
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out of your socks
- Recco reflectors can be located by appropriately equipped patrols
- Item #MAR01J1
What do you think about this product?
October 27, 2019
I'm 6' 0", 200lb fairly long legged.. Large usually fits me in any brand. The length on these was REALLY long. Probably 2 extra inches, really strange. Had to send them back. Quality was acceptable for the price but not overly impressed.
March 2, 2019
Best pants for the money
For what Marmot ski pants cost, they are hard to beat. I have had many many ski pants over the years and I choose to wear marmot ones due to their fit and their durability. These pants are light yet I have never gotten cold with them. They are long enough to fit over my boots well, but dont feel too baggy. There are three pockets on them, including a larger one, which are really convenient and hold anything i need too