Select a size:
Layout Cargo Pant
Maximize your enjoyment and comfort on your next backcountry ski tour with the Marmot Layout Cargo pant. These lightweight and durable shells are catered to skiers and snowboarders who like to earn their turns. The MemBrain laminate is extremely breathable and weather resistant to keep you trudging towards that ridge in the distance and large thigh vents allow you to dump heat when the morning sun heats everything up. Once you are on that knife point ridge the internal gaiters hold onto your boot securely so that you will still have dry socks when you post hole up to your hip. Additionally the multiple pockets, durable scuff guards, and Recco reflector will ensure you are never left wanting more out of your pants.
- Functional and durable shell pants for backcountry touring
- MemBrain laminate is weather resistant and breathable
- Multiple pockets hold all of your backcountry essentials
- Large inner leg vents dump excess heat when the going gets tough
- Recco allows you to be located by appropriately equipped patrols
- Gaiters with gripper elastic keep your socks dry while boot packing
- Scuff guards prolong the life of these pants by preventing fraying
- Item #MARZ9CJ
- [membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester
- fully sealed
- zippered thigh, 2 zippered side
- internal with gripper elastic
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.