Layout Cargo Pant
Maximize your enjoyment and comfort on your next backcountry ski tour with the Marmot Layout Cargo pant. These lightweight and durable shells are catered to skiers and snowboarders who like to earn their turns. The MemBrain laminate is extremely breathable and weather resistant to keep you trudging towards that ridge in the distance and large thigh vents allow you to dump heat when the morning sun heats everything up. Once you are on that knife point ridge the internal gaiters hold onto your boot securely so that you will still have dry socks when you post hole up to your hip. Additionally the multiple pockets, durable scuff guards, and Recco reflector will ensure you are never left wanting more out of your pants.
- Functional and durable shell pants for backcountry touring
- MemBrain laminate is weather resistant and breathable
- Multiple pockets hold all of your backcountry essentials
- Large inner leg vents dump excess heat when the going gets tough
- Recco allows you to be located by appropriately equipped patrols
- Gaiters with gripper elastic keep your socks dry while boot packing
- Scuff guards prolong the life of these pants by preventing fraying
- Item #MAR01J3
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2019
My old snow gear was wearing out and had many stains from dirt and wax from rails. I went with these due to being inexpensive. They fit great! Time will tell how well they will hold up in the next coming ski seasons.
February 13, 2019
These run huge
These run huge. I'm 6'0"/175 lbs and I ordered a large. Looks like I'm a kid playing dress up in his dad's pants. Returning for a medium. Seems like they're pretty high quality but obviously haven't gotten to try them outside yet.
October 28, 2019
I'm about your same height. How was the length?
November 30, 2018
I purchased this for my teenage son. Vibrant color. They seem warm and should be a great ski pant option for my son this year.
January 15, 2019
What is the insulation type? How much?