From shoulder season backpacking to winter days at the resort, the Marmot Women's Lana V-Neck Crew is a versatile baselayer for all your cool- to cold-weather outdoor activities. Made from performance fabric, this shirt wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you comfortable during aerobic activity. Flat-locked seams and a tag-free neckline offer next-to-skin comfort, so you won't have a break down in the middle of the day. The Lana's playful print offers wearing versatility—pair it with a vest on a cool fall hike—and the form-fitting design makes it an ideal baselayer on colder ski days.
- A playful baselayer for cool to cold weather activities
- Performance fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Flat-locked seams and tag-free neckline for comfort
- Playful pattern and flattering design offers wearing versatility
- Athletic fit provides easy layering options
- Item #MAR00XE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Nice mid-weight choice that would look good on its own. Kept me toasty warm with just a vest while outside at night in the mountains (but I tend to run warmer any way). Used it as a cover up on a windy day while backpacking and it warmed me right up. Longer hemline and thumb holes are nice.
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
I really like this top. super comfy and has great features including thumb holes, back and underarm fabric that is a little more breathable. super soft!