Tough on the cold.
The sun just popped up over the peaks and it is time to take to the slopes. You squirm reluctantly out of your warm sleeping bag and slip into your Marmot Lana Tights, ready to stay warm for the day. All your things are packed and you waste no time getting to skinning. The Lana's wick away moisture as you work hard to get to the top of the line you are dying to ski. These tights' gusseted crotch let you have full mobility so whether you're wearing them as an outer layer or a baselayer, you can move where and when you need to. With flat seams and no tag, you don't have to worry about chaffing on your adventure, and you can ski down and stay warm since the Lana's fabric wants you to stay your warmest and have the most fun.
- An agile baselayer for staying warm on days having fun in the cold
- Gusseted crotch increases mobility and fit
- Flat seams ensure no seam itch
- Lack of tag helps prevent chaffing and irritation
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry and warm
- Item #MAR016N
- Q & A
Wife Loves it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 130lbs
My wife loves that they are soft, and super cute! Keep her warm enough on the slopes under her snow pants.
Very thin, very soft, very comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 138lbs
These tights are very thin, but very soft and comfortable. I have not tried them out in the cold yet, but I think they will handle well! I purchased the purple orchid/flurry and the colors look just like they do in the picture.
I was expecting something thicker
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was looking for a warm baselayer, and I liked the design. But as soon as I felt the thin fabric, I knew it wasn't what I was looking for. I'm sure they would be great if you just needed a light layer, but I was looking for something thicker.