Tough on the cold.
The sun just popped up over the peaks and it is time to take to the slopes. You squirm reluctantly out of your warm sleeping bag and slip into your Marmot Lana Tights, ready to stay warm for the day. All your things are packed and you waste no time getting to skinning. The Lana's wick away moisture as you work hard to get to the top of the line you are dying to ski. These tights' gusseted crotch let you have full mobility so whether you're wearing them as an outer layer or a baselayer, you can move where and when you need to. With flat seams and no tag, you don't have to worry about chaffing on your adventure, and you can ski down and stay warm since the Lana's fabric wants you to stay your warmest and have the most fun.
- An agile baselayer for staying warm on days having fun in the cold
- Gusseted crotch increases mobility and fit
- Flat seams ensure no seam itch
- Lack of tag helps prevent chaffing and irritation
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps you dry and warm
- Item #MAR016N
- Q & A
I was expecting something thicker
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I was looking for a warm baselayer, and I liked the design. But as soon as I felt the thin fabric, I knew it wasn't what I was looking for. I'm sure they would be great if you just needed a light layer, but I was looking for something thicker.