First Line of Defense.
Mother Nature just dumped a ton of snow at the resort and it's time for you to show your squad how things are done. Start off on the right foot with the Marmot Girls' Lana Tight. Made from soft, breathable performance knit fabric, these baselayer pants provide a barrier from cold mountain conditions. They also wick away moisture and dry quickly to keep you comfortable when you're carving hard. Flat-locked seams and a tag-free construction prevent uncomfortable chafing, so you can focus all of your attention on crushing that powder.
- Cold mountain conditions don't stand a chance thanks to the Lana
- Performance fabric warms, wicks sweat, and dries quickly
- Flat-locked seams for added comfort
- Elastic waist offers a secure, comfortable fit
- Item #MAR00UG
- Q & A
My daughter loves them
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Weight: 43lbs
She is seven, and her description is "warm, pink, fun colors." She has worn them a number of times already. I bought the "medium" so she can grow into them, but at 43 lbs, she is really a small.