- Layer for all-day comfort with this breathable long-sleeve
- Polyester and elastane blend wicks moisture
- Lightweight fabric ideal for hiking or spring tours
- Athletic fit moves with you but holds its shape
- Contrasting pattern panels add style
- Item #MAR01HD
- Q & A
Great buy for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 150lbs
In preparation for a move to Moscow, I bought this for the price. After wearing it in the arctic, I can say with gusto that I would have paid full price had I known the wallop of heat this layer would pack. Bonus: the finger-hold sleeves are a thoughtful extra, helping with the heavy duty lifting of keeping hands and fingers cozy warm inside gloves. This one's a keeper.
Marmot Lightweight Lana Long-Sleeve Crew
Marmot baselayers are breathable, comfortable and durable. I love wearing Marmot baselayers when I'm out on the slopes or on a colder hike. These fit great and perform well.