Select a size:
Why We Like The Lair Tent
Marmot made the Lair Tent for mountaineers who need a large, bomber shelter to provide a comfortable haven during base camp storms. Not only does this 10-pole tent provide plenty of stability in strong winds and heavy snow, but it also includes a massive vestibule to cover gear. Marmot made the floor removable, so you don't destroy it when you have to pitch the Lair 8 Tent on rocky ground or when you just don't want to worry about spills in the kitchen.
- Spacious base camp tent for mountaineering and arctic expeditions
- Spacious design comfortably accommodates up to eight people
- Fully seam taped fly with waterproof PU/silicone coating
- Multiple vents let accumulated heat and condensation escape
- Single, poled vestibule stores gear and withstands high winds
- Removable floor allows snow to be dug out beneath the tent
- Interior pockets store small pieces of gear
- Light-reflective guyout points with jingle-free zippers
- Item #MAR1157
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.