Kompressor 18L Backpack
The Marmot Kompressor Backpack stuffs inside its own lid for easy storage or can be used as a stuff sack for your sleeping bag on backpacking trips. Ultralight nylon material, air mesh straps, and a removable backpanel give the Kompressor its fast-and-light capabilities, while features like a hydration sleeve, light clip, and ice axe attachment point extend its capabilities in the wild. At the core of its design, the Kompressor Backpack is exactly what you need, and nothing more.
- Technical daypack designed for summit pushes and multi-pitches
- Packs into own pockets for compact storage in bigger backpacks
- Padded airmesh shoulder straps are breathable and cushy
- Hanging clip for hydration reservoirs and tube port
- Compression straps double as attachments for trekking poles and ice axes
- Item #MAR01R4
- [exterior] 100% nylon (210D) [interior] 100% polyester (135D)
- 18L (1100cu in)
- removable closed cell foam back sheet
- Shoulder Straps
- padded airmesh, adjustable, sternum strap
- Hydration Compatible
- hanging clip, port
- 1 zippered top
- Ice Axe Carry
- Trekking Pole Carry
- 18.5 x 9.85 x 9in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, mountaineering, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 1, 2019
Holds more than you think it will.
I purchased this as a lightweight pack-able bag for multipitch climbing trips. It stuffs into my overnight pack with ease and fit my rack, draws, harness and chalk, rainshell , micropuff snacks and a liter of water. I really couldn't believe how much I crammed in there. My partner took the rope and we were off for a day's adventure. Weight wasn't too bad , even without a waist strap. Our 3 mile 2000' approach from camp was totally tolerable. The pack climbed fine, and stayed out of the way. One minus is the very thin nylon likes to puncture easily. The rip-stop prevents any propagation but I would love to see a slightly burlier material at the bottom.