sale $32.97 $59.9545% Off
Warm weather adventures.
Your Marmot Women's Kodachrome Shorts are ready for whatever wild adventures you and your friends have cooked up this summer. These technical shorts make a solid choice for hiking, climbing, days on the water, or even loud games of croquet in the backyard. The DWR-treated fabric dries quickly when spring showers threaten your long alpine hike, and the gusseted inseam panel allows full range of motion while you're maneuvering up a tricky route. The synthetic material breathes well and stretches comfortably and the zippered security pocket keeps your keys and cards safe while you're making memories on the trail.
- Technical shorts for rugged summer adventures
- Synthetic material is stretchy and breathable
- DWR-treated fabric dries quickly
- Gusset allows a full range of motion
- Zippered security pocket for your keys or cards
- UPF 50 fabric for long days in the sun
- Item #MAR01C7
94% nylon, 6% elastane, DWR treatment
2 front, 1 zippered thigh, 2 back
backpacking, casual, flatwater paddling, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 125lbs
very comfy shorts. they move well with you. very durable as well